The term "Resource management" refers to employees, but also equipment or even rooms. You simply need to check the right box:
- Enter relevant information into each employee record (adresses, hours, contracts, skills, etc.).
- Establish an employee ranking system.>
- Use colors to differentiate employee records.
- Assign employees to one or several functions or teams.
- Set different hours for each employee (part-time), and multiple time slots for each day.
- Import employee records.
- Create detailed printouts of each employee record.
- Define different employee contracts (temporary, interim, long-term, etc.).
- Categorize non-employee resources such as rooms, equipment, etc.
- Synchronize with an Outlook calendar.
You can indicate different employee contracts or limitations on room availability within the scheduler. This enables you to hide employees who are no longer under contract without having to delete them, for instance. It also stores all the functions linked to these resources within the scheduler for the corresponding dates:
You can define weekly templates for each resource, enabling you in one click to create a schedule by choosing to apply it a given number of times:
By defining each employee's schedule, or defaults for your company, you can view the time slots for working and non-working hours for each resource in Calendar mode:
You can assign several qualifications to a resource from the resource record. The software can then help you avoid assigning a task to any resource that does not have the required skills to complete it. In turn, you can also monitor your daily planned workload with the planning help tool:
If you have documents to attach (photos, Word files, Excel files, etc.), you can link them to each of your resources and access them in one click from the scheduler:
If you have many resources, it can be useful to group them by function or region (department, team, etc.) in order to select an entire group and view everything more clearly. Please note that a single person can belong to one or more groups and even be visible in every group:
You can also rank all your resources in any order you choose:
When it comes to working with rooms or equipment, there is a specific print format for showing how different human resources are assigned to them on a daily basis:
For detailed information on room management, please read our blog article (french) :https://www.logiciel-de-planning.fr/gestion-de-planning-de-salles/
Another interesting feature enables you to link an Outlook calendar to a resource via the scheduler in order to synchronise them! Simply select the calendar in the resource record and the software takes care of the rest!